SPC flooring is a particularly new product in the flooring industry. It has better waterproof, rigid, dimensional stability, anti-slip and anti-scratch, so it can be safely used in bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchen.
The floor is one kind of Heterogeneous Flooring, also called: Rigid Core Plank / Rigid Luxury Vinyl Tile.
SPC FLOORING, offers a mix of layers – print layer, wear layer, backing, and more, make the Vinyl Flooring looks like wood, stone, ceramic, patterns and textures and an ideal flooring for stain resistance.
SPC Flooring Characteristics:
1. Waterproof: The spc flooring is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
2. Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
3. Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
4. DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. No glues or extra tools are required!
5. Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound.
6. Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl.
Price is quoted per plank.